Details of CATJEE Bank Account for Fee Submission:
Terms & Conditions
- A student is allowed to appear in General Admission Test only once.
- The institute reserves the right to change the date and time of General Admission Test with a prior notice.
- If a candidate is eligible for more than one category of fee rebate then only one category is applicable in which the candidate gets the highest fee rebate.
- Candidates given free-ship have to deposit Rs 10,000.00 as caution money. This caution money is refunded in the month of July and August provided the candidate satisfies atleast one of the following two conditions :
- (i) The candidate secures an aggregate of at-least 90% marks in his/her Annual/Year- End/Board Exam.
- (ii) The candidate secures an average attendance percentage of 85% across the session.
- The scholarship in CATJEE fee awarded at the time of admission is valid only for one year.
- If the marks secured by a candidate in admission test is suspicious then the institute reserves the right to re-conduct another test/interview for that particular candidate & re-decide the scholarship amount. In such a situation the re- declared scholarship amount may increase or decrease from the scholarship amount declared previously.
- In case of disqualification in entrance test the candidate is not allowed to take admission.
Special Rebate for students enrolled in Central Hindu School (Boys & Girls), Varanasi
If a student studies in Central Hindu School (Boys & Girls), Varanasi, the he/she is entitled to special rebate of 25,000.00 on the First year's CATJEE fee. The student can claim this special fee rebate only upon production of his/her free receipt of CHS for the current session.